Behind the scenes.. all of the little things that go into the development of www.TheTailorsDaughter.com

Friday, June 29, 2012

Red White & Blue Inspiration

I am super inspired by this little number... and with the 4th of July right around the corner... 
how perfect! 
This is a classic pleated skirt, with a Chanel inspired short jacket.  I am also loving the layered white shirt under her jacket, and then paired with the nude heel proves that this get-up can be worn all summer.  This style screams nautical, and patriotic...
I was thinking of putting together a quick dress for the 4th... with Blue lace in hand... here are some of the other inspirations I have found...
A great selection of Red White and Blue Style from ModCloth.com...




I love that these styles are also Nautical, which gives them more life, than just once a year.
But, This might be my favorite... The Voom Sweetheart Dress by Joy Han Dove. I love the neckline, and the detail on this style.  This dress can be picked up @ Polyvore. Im off to my studio to see what I can conjur up for the upcoming festivities.  What will you wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment