I am so excited to share this new recipe! I call it the Craving Rx... Because it satisfies any craving I have! It is a balanced meal with fruits, veggies, healthy fats, protien, dairy and antioxidents.
- 2 cp. organic mixed greens
- 1/2 sliced cucumber
- 1 slice morning star soy "bacon" cooked
- organic strawberries 3-4 sliced
- 1/4 red apple ( i like gala or pink ladies) * make sure its organic!
- 1 tbsp organic parmesean cheese
- 1/4 cup chickpeas
Girards Champagne Vinnegrette dressing to taste!
Mix greens, apple slices, strawberries, and cucumber in large bowl. Next, add chickpeas
Garnish with crushed soy bacon and parmesean cheese.
This is so great for you, and the complex variety of flavors are quite satisfying. Especially if you are adjusting from a sugar addiction.
Add gluten free rotini, chicken, salmon or even tofu to make this a filling and satisfying meal.
Want to stay in touch with us? Follow us on facebook!
Enter to win a brand new BERNINA Sewing Machine.